Instant Click

Sunday 7 October 2012

I see the life beyond these...



I see the life beyond this!
Even as I realise there would be lots I’d miss.
There is a better one out somewhere
Beyond these places humans ever were
I see way past all I had seen before
Not just because of my ticking time
But because I'm realising this place isn't mine,
Not for long, any more.

There’s a peaceful place out there
A haven of manger’s mare
I see this life beyond this one
And not simply because I have been told it exists,
But after all these pains are all gone,
There ought to be a reward of peaceful rest.
I feel none the pain of all my body’s weakness
In my mind holds the promise of brightness
Of blinding light,
Of jingling bells,
A recovery passed the excruciating pains
None of syringes and protruding tubes.

Of rewards and promises kept
Of assurances that sufferings never last
I see a better place than this,
Of wings,
And of happy faces.
Of dress code in which the new blue’s white
I'm starting to see peace al-right!

And I am assured of this amicable place. 

No comments: